THE CIMPLE CO Single Feed Thru Bushing – (Black) RG6 Feed Through Bushing (Grommet) Replaces Wallplates (Wall Plates) for Coax Coaxial Cable, Network Cable, CCTV – Indoor/Outdoor Rated – 10 Pack
$11.99 - $8.97
(as of Dec 19,2022 23:35:16 UTC – Details)
Introducing the Single Feed Thru Bushings by The CIMPLE CO.
These bushings (also known as Grommets) are used to seal wall openings and protect the cable from sharp edges.
Small But Tough
- UV resistant
- Indoor & Outdoor Rated
- Highly durable
They are made from high impact ABS plastic and can withstand the forces of installation. It is very common to use these cables along baseboards, walls, and other places – replacing where a wall plate would go. Available in black and white, each grommet (bushing) possesses a single push-through knockout that may be cut out (by simply pushing a rigid wire through) that allow a single coax cable or wire to be ran with the main wire. These are often used for grounding wire on satellite systems, telephone cables on cable systems, and low-voltage power cables for camera (CCTV) systems.
PERFECT PROTECTION FOR:
- Coax Cables
- Category Cables (Cat5e, Cat6, and Cat3)
- Speaker Cables
- CCTV Cables (Siamese Option Available)
- Many Other Low Voltage Cables
THE CIMPLE CO
- All of our high quality products are brought to you by our Family owned and operated company.
- We are located in Utah, “The Beehive State,” here in America; where we have become a leading manufacturer and provider of high quality and durable electronic accessories along with OEM parts and replacements.
- Our products are backed by our amazing warranty and a satisfaction guarantee, including 100% US based customer assistance.
Perfect For: Feed through bushings (also known as grommets) are used to seal wall openings and protect coaxial cables from damage as they pass through wall openings
Protection: Weatherproof, UV resistant, and can provide a water tight seal (indoor and outdoor)
Quality: Constructed of high impact, UV stabilized, ABS plastic that provides a durable solution to running low voltage cables through walls
Quality Assurance: UL Listed and Includes a US manufacturers warranty