DTS1891 Digital LCD Electric Meter 230V/400V 3‑Phase Meter 4‑Wire 7P Kilowatt Hour Meter 5 (100) A Electric Consumption Counter Electricity Usage Monitor
(as of Dec 18,2022 15:36:27 UTC – Details)
Item Type: 3-Phase meter
Product Material: Pure copper + plastic
Voltage: 3 x 230V/400V
Current: 3 x 5 (100) A
Power: 400imp/kwh 50Hz
Insulation Performance: AC voltage 4kv for 1 minute, 1.2 / 50us waveform pulse voltage 6kv
Approx. 88mm / 3.5in
Approx. 63mm / 2.5in
Approx. 125mm / 4.9in
Approx. 35.5mm / 1.4in
Approx. 5mm / 0.2in
Approx. 44mm / 1.7in
Approx. 68mm / 2.7in
Approx. 45mm / 1.8in
Functions and Features:
1. 35mm standard DIN rail installation, in line with standard DIN EN50022.
2. Ten widths (modulus 12.5mm), in line with standard DIN43880.
3. Standard configuration 6 + 1 (999999.1kWh) LCD display.
4. Standard configuration of passive pulse output (polarity), long-distance passive pulse output (no polarity) can be selected. It also complies with IEC 62053-31 and DIN 43864 standards, making it easy to contact with various AMR systems.
5. Two LEDs indicate power status (green) and energy pulse signal (red).
6. Direction measurement of AC active power consumption. The direction in which the load current flows does not matter. Meet the standard IEC62053-21.
7. Direct connection operation, two types of wiring can be selected. The standard configuration is S-type wiring, but U-type wiring is possible.
8. Extend the terminal cover to protect the safety of use.
1 x 3-Phase Meter1 x User Manual
Date First Available : October 21, 2022
Manufacturer : Natudeco
ASIN : B0BK1M676G
MAIN FUNCTIONS: Three-phase four wire ammeter adopts microelectronic technology and introduces large-scale integrated circuit, which can directly measure the 50Hz active power consumption of the AC grid.
EASY TO USE: Two LED indicators of the power consumption monitor indicate the power status (green) and the energy pulse signal (red), which can be directly connected for operation. Two wiring modes can be selected.
HIGH PERFORMANCE: Standard configuration of electronic watt hour meter is that the pulse output is passive (polarity), and the remote pulse output can be passive (non polarity), which is convenient to contact with various AMR systems.
EASY TO READ: Electric consumption counter adopts ten widths (modulus: 12.5mm), conforms to the standard DIN43880, and is configured with a 6+1 (999999.1kWh) LCD according to the standard.
BASIC PARAMETERS: Voltage of the electric energy meter is 3 x 230V/400V, the current is 3 x 5 (100) A, the power is 400imp/kwh 50Hz, the insulation performance maintains the AC voltage of 4kv for 1 minute, and the 1.2/50us waveform pulse voltage is 6kv.