boboni Electricity Usage Monitor – Upgraded Watt Meter Real-time Power Meter | 230V 3680W Electrical Power Consumption Watt Meter, Amp Meter Tester for Electronic Devices
(as of Dec 21,2022 03:36:29 UTC – Details)
1. It helps you understand the electricity bills of your home appliances by monitoring and recording the electricity consumption and electricity bills of connected devices.
2. With a large and clear LCD display and backlight function for easy reading, the watt meter can be easy to operate even in dark areas.
3. Once the whole power exceeds the 3680W of the electricity usage monitor, the LCD screen will display “OVERLOAD” with booming noise to remind the user.
4. Simply press the “FVNC” button from the energy cost meter to select the monitoring mode, the “COST” button to adjust the power cost of the unit, and the “UP” and “DOWN” buttons to adjust the cost. “Reset” button to delete all settings.
5. Come with a built-in rechargeable battery, the power monitor can hold data so long when coming across a power outage or plugging out the meter from the outlet. All data including the cost setting will go to zero once press the reset button.
Measurement current accuracy: +/-2%
Measurement power accuracy: +/-2%
Battery: 3.6V NiMH battery,
Power supply: 230V AC 50Hz
Maximum load: 16A, 3680W
Product weight: 193.2g
Product size: about 12.7*6*7.33cm/5*2.63*2.88inch
1* power meter
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color which is showed in the pictures.
2. Please forgive a slight measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
⇤Backlight LCD Display: You can press any button to wake up the backlight for 10 seconds to check the data in the dark. And the large and clear digital display makes it easy to read and operate.
⇤Power Overload Protection: When the power of the appliance exceeds the overload power, the LCD will display “OVERLOAD” to warn the user. All the buttons will quit working and can only be workable when you lower or remove the load power. The default overload power is 3680W and is adjustable from 0 to 3680W.
⇤Easy to Use: Just press the “FVNC” button on the electricity meter to select the monitoring mode, the “COST” button to adjust the unit electricity cost, and the “UP” and “DOWN” buttons to adjust the cost. The “Reset” button removes all settings.
⇤Long Time Data Hold: Come with a built-in rechargeable battery, the power monitor can hold data so long when coming across a power outage or plugging out the meter from the outlet. All data including the cost setting will go to zero once press the reset button.